Tipsy Topsy's Triumphs 'N Tears

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Seekho Na!

On the way to a library today, my dad asked me if I had remembered to bring the library card. I answered a very tired yes thinking, "obviously!" He then asked me if I was carrying a scribbling pad and a pen to take notes. I just looked at him and smiled thinking, "Please! I am 21 years old!" A few minutes later I realized that I had forgotten to carry a tissue or a handkerchief. So much for having grown up!

***

I went to Mussoorie (a hill station) recently. Lessons learnt:
  • It's fun to walk on dry leaves. It is irritating when someone else does it
  • Do not possess a passion for shopping AND for walking else you end up carrying ALL that you have purchased for quite a few kilometers
  • If you stand in the shade and wave at your dad while he is concentrating on the mountain road, he will NOT spot you and you will have to run after your car
  • Do not desert your mother on the mall without a penny on her
  • Do not ask the price of something you have already bought from some other shop
***

Eating an ice-lolly is like kissing a snowman

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home