Tipsy Topsy's Triumphs 'N Tears

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Random Thoughts....


Mom’s spiritual Guru to her, " You know what your problem is? You have no problem!"
He went on to tell her how angelic her children are :-D. I love him!
***
Went for a walk with a friend on Monday. She threatened to kill me the next time I jumped and yelled, "tomorrow is a holiday!"
***
Ended up talking non-stop to a colleague I have never interacted with before. I guess clothes is something women can always talk about!
***
The name of Coca Cola Company’s CEO is Douglas N. Daft !?!
***
I have always seen those stuffed toys that carry messages like "I Love You", "I Miss You", etc and wondered why would someone waste precious money on something like this?! I bought two stuffed dolls. They say "Friends Forever". I bought them for the two girls who were closest to me throughout college. When I looked at the dolls I just knew I wanted to buy them for these two friends. I guess one just knows when one has to buy those silly things!
***
I gave a gmail invite to a colleague for two Cadbury Temptations and an Asterix comic book. I have 6 more gmail invites with me. Any takers? :-D

Almost all my jottings ended with an exclamation! Oops, there I go again….

8 Comments:

  • i can give you five times that:d
    and i dont want anything:d
    anytakers for the gmailinvites?
    cheerio
    joker

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 09, 2004 8:37 AM  

  • hey Meggie here :) thanx for the visit and linking me :) i will do the same ....tc and keep writing .....very honest style :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 09, 2004 7:28 PM  

  • Hi TT..came here from ur comment in Suhail's blog.

    Nice posts and comments! Will come back.Keep talking :)

    Srini

    By Blogger Srini, at September 10, 2004 1:42 AM  

  • AJ : truly random, but then all the thots are linked with the exclamation yes? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 10, 2004 1:11 PM  

  • @Joker: yah yah! considering u are the one who advised me on what to ask :P

    @Meggie & Srini: thanks!

    @TM: True wealth lies not in living without any wealth at all; it lies in being indifferent towards the worldly wealth.

    I think peole like stuffed toys because they are cute and cuddly and personally I would love to receive them as gifts. But spending money on them....naah! great analysis of stuffed food nonetheless!

    Thanks and keep coming :-)

    @AJ: the exclamations and the thinker...both link these random thoughts....

    By Blogger Tipsy Topsy, at September 10, 2004 9:03 PM  

  • Tipsy,

    Can you send me a gmail invite?

    Though not as a xchange for the invite, :) I promise a set of Asterix [or Calvin or Dilbert] collection [Do tell me the name of the Asterix book you already have!] o:)

    By Blogger Srini, at September 10, 2004 10:52 PM  

  • Tipsy,

    Mera invite ka kya hua :) Send it to srini091@ rediff.Will catchya online

    By Blogger Srini, at September 11, 2004 8:39 PM  

  • Today is a holiday !!! Today is a holiday!!! Jump Jump Jump !!! :)

    By Blogger Srini, at September 12, 2004 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home