Tipsy Topsy's Triumphs 'N Tears

Friday, October 22, 2004

Random Thoughts 2

Leaving for an office trip tonight. My first experience with an adventure sport. Am sooper-dooper excited.

Will be away from my family for the first time on my birthday! And amongst people I cannot categorise as friends. Just colleagues. Am used to being PAMPERED on my birthdays. But I know that the thoughts of family and friends will be with me. They better be!

Night shifts are horrible. Two more weeks to go :( ( Not in a call centre, I repeat and with complete respect for call centers)

Got awesome birthday gifts and greetings from family and new friends. Holiday from sis, exorbitantly priced Nike track pants from mom and dad (my choice, don't blame them!), my life's first music card from Srini, and priceless stuff from a dear friend (the gifts are just too many to list out!)

I have grown up, rather changed over the past one year. The last birthday doesn't seem like yesterday. From a responsible college student to a carefree working girl. ;) This doesn't sound like growing up!!!! I guess the responsibilities have reduced..or changed!

Changed the name of my blog. Got questioned on the choice of the word Tumultuous. I think it is my present state of mind. And as HoH said "we can change it anytime"!

Enough rambling! Will be back with my experiences from the trip. Till then, Bubye :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home