Tipsy Topsy's Triumphs 'N Tears

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Kiddo

A week ago I was to attend an office party which required me to dress in shiny- shimmery clothes. Since none of the clothes in my wardrobe suited that description, I ventured into a relatively posh market to find some shiny-shimmery party clothes. And I did get something to wear. When I finally put it on and was looking in the mirror, the lady who owned the shop asks me "Aapke school mein function hai?" ??????!!!

Celebrated Diwali with my sister who has moved to a new city. Burst crackers with her neighbour who is about four years elder to me. She kept pushing me forward and giving me the first chance to do everything and saying "Pehle chote bache"

I am becoming retarded full speed. Someone help!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home